Getting Paid To Do Everyday Things:
Have you ever heard about websites that pay you for doing everyday things, on the internet? Well, InboxDollars is one of them. If you are looking to earn extra cash without doing much, this site might be for you. So what is InboxDollar? How does it work? How can you make money following their system, and what are the pros, and con’s of using this website? Read on, and I’ll explain..
What Is InboxDollars?
InboxDollars, is a website that pays you for doing everyday stuff on the internet. These everyday things are the things that you are usually doing.
- watching videos
- doing web researches
- playing games
- listening to music
- responding to emails
- shopping online
- signing up for offers
- completing surveys
InboxDollars was launched by Darren Cotter in 2000, and now it contains literally millions of active users. The company has also launched its services in the UK (InboxPounds.com.uk), and Canada (DailyRewards.com).
How does it work?
The company works on the basis of mutual benefits, between the consumer, and the advertiser. InboxDollars provides the advertisers access to database with over 2 million user . In return, the users get money for doing routine stuff on their website.
InboxDollars, is based on the loyalty marketing model, where the customers are given various incentives to use the company’s services. These incentives help them drive more traffic to their website, which attracts more wide ranges of advertisers.
How does InboxDollars pay?
You can earn some extra cash through this site, but it is not the place where you would make a living. Many people have criticized the company for paying too little to its members. However, the company is legit, and it does pay to its members real money. In addition to signing up for Free, InboxDollars offers a $5 bonus. This is also for anyone you refer to the business.
The company will issue the first check when your balance hits $30. The company pays you in cash (like previously mentioned ), and isn’t given to you in some form of redeemable points. After getting your first payment, you become a Gold Member. Then, your payment requests are processed faster, and options for you to earn more money, increases.
Ways Of Making Money With InboxDollars
The website provides multiple options for you to start earning immediately. If you use the system the right way, you could hit the $30 mark within a month. Here’s some friendly advice, and tips that could help you speed up your earnings:
- Take Surveys: There’s a lot of companies that require surveys from users, for various reasons. These surveys can be found on the companies website, or sometimes in your email. Once you locate one that your ok with, provide them with your feedback, and get paid. That simple.
And the paid amount from completing a survey, usually isn’t that much. Usually, you will find paid amounts that are in the $0.5, to $10 range, per survey.
I know it doesn’t seem like a lot. But if you complete survey’s regularly, (everyday basically), these small amounts could really add up to a nice check.
- Sign up for free offers: This website also pays you for trying out new products, and services that are totally free of cost. You will be paid up to $3 for giving products a try. This also does not require your credit card information.
- Read and Respond to emails: After signing up, you’ll receive lots of emails. All you have to do is to open the emails, and click on the given links for confirmation. If you further complete different forms and offers, you’ll be paid for that separately. This is a really amazing, and an easy way to increase your balance.
- Search the Web: The going rate for a single web search, is relatively low. You’ll get $1 for downloading the toolbar. You then receive $0.05 for each search, and small bonuses for doing these searches regularly.
- Watch movies/videos: If you watch lots of videos on the internet, on the daily basis, you’ll be quite happy making money doing this. You can watch movies, celebrity videos, or other short clips through the website, and grow your balance, while having lots of fun. This option is of course time consuming. But it’s still a fun, and easy way to make money from the comfort of your computer.
- Shopping Online: If you have to buy something online, you may want to use InboxDollars. It’ll save you a few bucks. When you purchase goods from some of the stores, you’ll earn extra cash.
- Refer to a friend: You can also make money by referring close family and friends. If you refer InboxDollars to a family member or a friend, you will get 10% of their earnings. The more referrals you have the more cash you will be earning towards your account. You will also get weekly emails recapping the earnings you received, from your referrals.
Pros And Cons Of InboxDollars
- $5 bonus for signing up: When you sign up for InboxDollars, you get $5 in your account straight away. That’s a great incentive, and start for the beginners. Not to mention, there’s no other survey company that’s giving away free money, to start you off online. So take advantage..
- Referral System: You get 10% of all earnings earned by the persons who you referred, through your referral link. This feature makes it even easier to earn a considerable amount of money, in a short period of time, with this website.
- Free of cost: InboxDollars is completely free of cost. It doesn’t ask the customers to pay any money, or provide any payment information.
- Easy to use: This site has a really good user interface. The navigation is very easy, and each earning offer, is properly categorized.
- Well-established company: InboxDollars has been around since 2000, and that’s a considerable amount of lifespan, for a website. This adds a lot of weight, to the website’s credibility.
- Doesn’t pay a lot: This site is okay for earning a few extra bucks, but it won’t earn you a lot of money. It doesn’t pay that well, when compared to the time you’vr invested.
- Account deactivation: You are required to be active at least once in every 10 days. Otherwise, your account will be terminated. This is a considerable con of using InboxDollars, because sometimes, one can’t get free time for days. In this case, you’ll lose your account.
- Spam Emails, and phone calls: Since you’ll be signing up for lots of offers, you’ll get lot’s of spam emails, and phone calls. Therefore, you would have to be really careful with your dealings, and who you’ll decide to sign-up with.
Having said these, if you’re looking to make a few extra bucks, while entertaining yourself, or doing routinely things on the internet, you should go with InboxDollars. This website has plenty of options for you to start making money, today. You’ll be making money online, while having lots of fun. This is all while doing routinely things. Check out InboxDollars. You might like it..
But other than that, would you happen to have something to say about Inbox Dollar? Maybe something to add to what I’ve already mentioned? If you do, please feel free to leave me a comment below. I would love to know what’s on your mind! Thanks for checking out my post, and good luck with your success!!
Looking for legit work online, instead?
Click here To Read My # 1 Recommendation!
If you enjoyed this article on InboxDollars, please don’t limit yourself. Feel free to learn “all about” a different marketing/money making strategy like:
2 thoughts on “InboxDollars Review: Scam or Legit”
Hey good information, thanks for sharing the review of inboxdollars.
Keep sharing with us.
Hey thanks sunaina, no problem!. Thanks for noticing my work. There’s plenty more where that came from too lol. So be on the look out! Thanks again, take care..