Making legit money online is possible. However, there’s a lot of options out there. You have a whole lot of good and a whole lot of bad. Here, we have a whole library of articles for you to check out that will help you make the final determination into jumping into a really legit, money making opportunity. At the same time, we save you time, money, and even headaches from the ones that are deemed a scam. Yes, you can make money online with the right opportunity. Yet, it’s easy for a lot of us to get sucked into something that sounds too good to be true.
With that out of the way, we’re going to dive into yet another online money making opportunity. This time, we’ll be looking at a company known as Pure Leverage. This is a program that appears to be in the Internet Marketing niche. One of the more popular ways of making money these days is Internet Marketing. The tried and true method of course is building an email list and selling products that are your own or as an affiliate. But will Pure Leverage give you…well, leverage in your online money making odyssey? Let’s get right down to it.
What Is Pure Leverage?
Pure Leverage was founded in 1999 by Joel Therien. It is part of a company known as Global Ventures Opportunity. As of this writing, Therien also owns another company known as Now Lifestyle. Currently, Therien has over 5,000 subscribers on his YouTube channel. The channel had no videos that had any connection to Pure Leverage, so it’s uncertain if he still plays a role.
Pure Leverage provides online marketing tools such as autoresponders, lead capture pages, video email services, and conference room meeting services (think Zoom). At $24.97 a month, it is considered one of the cheapest online marketing services on the market. Some users that have reviewed the marketing tools stated that while they are decent and usable, there is a lack of clear instructions that will show them how to use them.
Yes, Pure Leverage will help you make money with their online marketing tools. However, that’s NOT the money making opportunity we’re actually talking about today. More on what we’re really focusing on shortly. But if you are in the market for tools that will help you build an online business from the ground up, you can give Pure Leverage an extra look. Just remember to look before you leap.
What We’re Really Focusing On?
Getting back on track here, here’s what is our real focus with Pure Leverage. You can also be an affiliate. In other words, you can sell their suite of marketing tools to those who are in the market who are looking for these types of tools. Of course, they will consist of online entrepreneurs who are building out their sales funnels and collecting emails to build up their list. Getting down to the meat and potatoes of it, you earn 100% commission for every person that buys Pure Leverage marketing tools through you. Since it is a monthly continuity product, for every person who stays on, you get 50% per person. Using quick and simple math, let’s calculate the following:
$24.97 a month * 10 users (signed up through you) = $249.70
This is what you will obviously earn initially. Let’s say if all 10 stay on month after month, you get 50%. For each person, you earn almost $12.50. For those 10 people, you earn $125 a month. Now here’s where it gets interesting. You can also earn more money if you recruit other people from your frontline to help you sell Pure Leverage’s products. The way it works is this: for this example, let’s say you’re earning $1,000 a month in frontline commissions. Some of the people in your frontline turns around and becomes an affiliate themselves. Let’s say the total sales your frontline makes is $2000. You collect 50% of those sales, making it $1,000. So you make $1,000 in base commission and an additional $1,000 on top of that via your frontline’s sales. In total, you make a total of $2,000.
However, with this re-seller program, there is a catch. You’ll need to pay a fee of $19.97 a month in order to be a part of this program. Yes, if you want to join an affiliate program, they are usually free to join. However, there are some programs that are only available to those who have previously purchased the product. Because it is a product you have full faith and confidence in, paying for it is enough to become an affiliate. But it appears that it is open to just about anyone who wants to earn money by selling basic memberships and yes, even upsell tools.
What’s These Upsell Products?
These upsell products are not mentioned anywhere on the website. On the products page of the Pure Leverage website, it just lists the basic stuff. Yet, upon further digging, we were able to find out which ones they were. It’s unclear whether they’re still available or not. Here are a few of those upsell products:
- Take Massive Action: This is priced at a one-time fee of $97. This consists of 12 hours of videos that consists of MLM marketers sharing their secrets of success. Among one of the names that stick out is Russell Brunson, who is the founder of an online marketing software company in his own right (Clickfunnels). The program is focused on those who want to build an MLM style of business.
- Smart Marketing Coaching: This is a continuity upsell that is priced at $47 a month. The basic membership of $24.95 does not cover training materials that will help you make the most out of Pure Leverage. As part of this program, you’ll learn how to build an online business through Pure Leverage’s “head coach”. For as long as you stay a member, you will get one WordPress theme, one plugin, and dozens of private labelled books (PLR). The quality of the PLR books may vary, so it’s better to take each of them with a grain of salt before you go about selling them.
- VIP Syndicate Center: This is a program where you can maximize your earning potential as a re-seller. So as a basic re-seller at nearly $20 a month, you are entitled to earn 50% of everything you sell. Want to earn 100%? Then you join this program.
Pros And Cons
- The re-seller program is open to anyone who wants to re-sell Pure Leverage’s basic package.
- You initially earn 100% for each person who successfully joins through your link. And earn 50% for every month thereafter.
- With sales from your frontline, you can maximize your earning potential. You earn the base 50% of commissions plus 50% what your frontline sells on top of that. Even better when your frontline’s total sales are more than your base commission.
- You have to pay $19.97 a month as a basic re-seller. That of course entitles you to 50% commission. But you’ll need to pay $97 if you want to earn 100% commissions each month.
- The quality of these products are a mixed review. Especially the upsells.
My Final Conclusion For Pure Leverage:
Pure Leverage is a legitimate online money making opportunity. On paper, the structure of how you earn commission looks good. Yet, the reviews on the base products and upsells are rather mixed. With that said, there’s a lot that needs to be changed if they Pure Leverage wants to be taken seriously.
One, there should be easy to follow instructions on users can navigate their tools. It wouldn’t seem fair to charge $24.97 for something that people can use, but would need to figure it out for themselves on how to use it.
Two, quality matters. If they’re serious about having people believe in their products enough that they can re-sell them, they need to make some improvements. Also, for the upsells, it would be nice if there was some material that would be more up-to-date (I saw one of the upsells was a series of videos from a marketing conference in 2014).
Yes, you can make money as a re-seller for Pure Leverage. But do so at your own risk. Remember to do your due diligence before making such a decision. And remember, it never hurts to say no to a money making opportunity, no matter how legit it really is.
Do you have any experience with using the Pure Leverage program, or do you have any questions about this program? If so, please leave your comments or questions below and I will be more than happy to get back to you.
Looking for a real, legit work online opportunity instead?
If you enjoyed reading my article on the Pure Leverage program, please don’t limit yourself. Feel free to learn “all about” a different legit, online money earning opportunity like:
And Much More..