So, what’s your excuse? Is it the cost? How about the time? Starting a cool, profitable business is everyone’s dream, but only a few of us take any steps to pursue it. Most of us get involve in the routine life so badly, we forget about moving forward, and taking action. So many doubts, and fears surround us, and at that moment we find it very hard to start our own businesses.
There are also too many myths, and confusions about starting a business. This less motivates us towards moving forward. However these myths, and busy routines should not keep you from pursuing your dreams. Here are the top 10 excuses about starting a business, and 10 reasons why you still can start your own business.
Top 10 excuses for not starting your own business
- I don’t have enough money: This is one the most common excuses, when it comes to starting your own business. Money is, of course, important for us starting out, but it does not mean that you need bundles of dollars to take a start. If your plan requires a lot of money, you should consider revising it. Take a smaller business, and consider it as a step towards your original plan. In case you have absolutely no money to start, do something to earn a decent amount of money, and start as soon as possible.
Click Here, if your looking for legit work online! Sign-up is FREE!!
- I don’t have the time: Each one of us gets the same amount of time. There are 24 hours in a day. The people who make a difference, are the people who are willing to spend their time on business. Make business an urgency, and give it a priority. You need to also be consistent with your timings. Even if you are just planning about a business, give it a proper time. That will make business an urgency for you, and you will begin setting your time accordingly.
- I don’t have a great idea: Having a unique, and totally new idea is something that is very rare in this world. All the new ideas, even inventions, are built on the basis of an existing ideas. So if you feel like not having a great idea, simply take the existing ideas, and polish them. You don’t need an extraordinary idea to excel in business.
- I don’t have the required skills: The amazing thing about skills, is that anyone can learn them. If just the lack of skills, is what’s stopping you from becoming a businessman, you should get up, and learn what it takes for starting your own business. Take courses, read books, and talk to the experts who can help you with this. You will become a skillful person within a couple of months.
- I have a fear of failing: I want to start by saying, fear is not a bad thing at all. It motivates you towards your goals. It pushes you to make more effort. However, you should not let it get the best of you. If you have the fear of failing, it is totally normal. Also, it is far better that you try, and then fail, instead of fearing failing throughout your life, and at the end, failing to try. All because you never tried. All people who start their own business, face the fear of failing and being embarrassed. Keep this in mind, the people who over come their fears, are the one who get the rewards. So overcome your fears!
- I can’t take risks: If you are passionate about your business, you must come out of your comfort zone. All businesses contain risks, but they also give a big profit. If your business takes a flight, it will bring you a lot of fortune. So focus on the positive side, and take actions. Luck also favors the brave! So, take actions and leave your comfort zone behind.
- Market is too crowded: If a market is full of competition, it also means that it is a highly popular market, and a big number of consumers are already there. So, you just need to showcase your product in front of them. However, if the competition is too much for your product to be noticed, come up with a solution that makes a difference. That will help you attract a number of consumers, in spite of having a big competition.
- My Idea has negative feedback: You should be really careful about discussing your ideas. Meet the people who are recognized for their knowledge of the market. If you are talking to every Tom, Dick and Harry, you will end up getting unreliable, and base-less opinions. So, if a couple of unqualified people don’t approve of your idea, you should not get demotivated. Get in touch with the experts.
Click Here, for full details on the importance of not discussing business with family, or friends.
- I don’t have the right connections: If you don’t have the right connections, then consider making the right connections for yourself. Today, social media is a great platform for making new connections. For instance, you can use LinkedIn to make a few connections with the right persons. However, if you are unable to find any connections, then start small and build your foundation first.
- I can’t launch it until it’s perfect: Don’t wait for your plans to be perfect. Try to get the minimum work done, and launch your product immediately. All the giants of the business world today, such as Google, Facebook, or WhatsApp, did not have the perfect plan when they first started out. They developed themselves over a number of years. But guess what, they’re still not perfect. So stop worrying about being perfect, and enter the market. Otherwise, you will be late, and others will take your place.
Everybody has doubts, and insecurities when it comes down to starting their own business. Especially when it boils down to making money online. So, we come up with excuses in our mind, that make ourselves feel comfortable about it.
However, all of us should know that these excuses are small. There is nothing that can stop you from pursuing your dreams ahead. That is, if your passionate enough. So, take your chances and start a cool, profitable business. Don’t wait for the right time. Make right now, the right time for you!
Are you tired of looking for work online? Click here To Read My # 1 Recommendation!
Do you have something to say about your experience starting your own business? Maybe something to add? If so, please don’t hesitate to leave a comment at the bottom. I would love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for reading my post, and good luck with your success!
If you enjoyed this article, please don’t limit yourself. Feel free to learn “all about” a different marketing/money making strategy like: